maandag 10 december 2012

talento



experience expert
coach yourself
in fame and fulfilment
new way
intervision
courses
individual working with others
etc
almost 3 years experience in powerpoint presentations for all kind of groups.
all kind of ages.
I am starting to do that again in the surrounding here for schools. lower schools. age of 15, 16 I guess
I will soon know what will happen.
I worked inside lentis ( old ggz) groningen in fact team.
was cool for 7 months.
I learned a lot.

presentation
dvd
presentation about wisdom, knowing and knowledge and recovering your innerself with the    world around yourself.
coach and judge yourself with humour.
3 thema’s:
hearing of voices
hiv en aids
inner freedom
have a nice evening.
coyotecai
(erik-paul )
cool

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten